Solar Energy Blog

Forum

Forum służy do wymiany pomysłów, uwag, spostrzeżeń, rozwiązań…
Zapraszamy do aktywnego udziału!
Przydatne skrót klawiszy:
alt+shift+h = pomoc edytora
alt+shift+z = dodatkowe menu edytora

WAŻNE: prośba ogromna o zakładanie nowych wątków, gdy pojawia się nowe zagadnienie. Aktualnie ciągną się pojedyncze tematy (“Kilka pytań nowicjusza”), które zaczęły się od uruchomienia falownika, a przeszły [wcale nie płynnie] do gwarancji i pomp ciepła. Jak Ci, którzy przyjdą po nas, mają się w tym odnaleźć???. Pytania nie związane z tematem danego wątku będą usuwane przez Administratora!

Nawigacja po forum
Musisz się zalogować jeżeli chcesz umieszczać wpisy i zakładać tematy.

Firmware update issue

Hi community,

I have a Primo 5.0 with a datalogger and I'm not able to upgrade. I have a "deprecated" version of datalogger ?? Maybe is the reason of my upgrade problems.

I can start the upgrade: (Screenshot attached)

But it is cancelled and I receive an issue: (Screenshot attached)

In the internal site of inverter everythins is running fine: (Screenshot attached)

Do you know any other similar case? How can I open a ticket support? I'm trying to talk with my instalator but waiting for a response yet.

Thanks in advance

Dodane pliki:
  • fron1.png
  • fro2.png
  • fro3.png
  • fro4.png

Fix the post, no photos

At the bottom of the post edit is: add files

Dodane pliki:
  • gsgsdfgsgsdgsgsg.jpg
Juanjo Garcia Cabrera has reacted to this post.
Juanjo Garcia Cabrera

Fix the post, no photos

At the bottom of the post edit is: add files

Dodane pliki:
  • gsgsdfgsgsdgsgsg.jpg

Hi  Juanjo Garcia Cabrera,

I checked Your installation and datamanager is up to date now.

Inverter is updating now. If this update will failed please try update via USB stick.

Here You can get more info.

https://manuals.fronius.com/html/4204260172/en.html#0_m_0000009624

You can easily change language in top-right corner.

Best Regards,
Jacek

Thanks Jacek ! Trying by USB. I'll notice you

And what version number do you currently have for the inverter?

If it's the same 33500 then you don't need to click the update button.

If the number is much older, then, as Jacek wrote above, to update via usb and if it still throws an error, you can try to install an intermediate/indirect version of the software and only then the latest one.

Cytat z kar llo data 25 stycznia 2023, 20:55

And what version number do you currently have for the inverter?

If it's the same 33500 then you don't need to click the update button.

If the number is much older, then, as Jacek wrote above, to update via usb and if it still throws an error, you can try to install an intermediate/indirect version of the software and only then the latest one.

I have a very same issue, a Primo 3.0.1 running on 33160 while 34310 is showing up in Solar.web as an update to install, but it ends up prematurely, and the same happens via USB.
Where can I find such intermediate firmware files? I reckon only the last one is available on Fronius's web site.

Cytat z Levente Cseh data 11 stycznia 2024, 21:35
Hello
Yes Fronius only makes the latest software version available for download on the home page.
I suggest writing a message requesting such a file to the Fronius support address; you can also describe the problem, maybe they will try to update it remotely, but no matter what, they should help.

Downloading files from unreliable places may result in damage to the inverter if the file has been modified, so I would be careful from whom such a file is downloaded.